|No. of Members|
|Patron||K P Achunni Pisharody. Rugmini Niwas, Kottasseri. Mob: 9526367828|
|President||K P Ramachandran, “ Sreeragam”, Po Kalluvazhi, Thiruvazhiyode-679514 Mob: 9496176716|
|Vice-President||K P Gopala Pisharody, Sadgamaya, Lakkidi Mob: 9847336311
R Suresh Kumar, Sreelakshmi, Karakkurussi Mob: 9447962421
|Secretary||M P Ushadevi, Sandeep Niwas, PO Pulapatta, Palakkad – 678 632. Mob: 08129471684|
|Joint Secretary||K P Chandrasekharan, Bhama Mandiram, Mundoor. Mob: 9847094829
Maya Babu, Ashwathi, Mundoor. Mob: 9446833376
|Treasurer||M P Haridasan, Harishree, Ummanazhi. Mob: 9349419761|
|Committee Members||Vijayan, Lakkidi. P P Narayanan Kutty, PulappattaA P Narayana Pisharody, Kongad. E P Unnikannan, Karimpuzha, Haridasan, Govindapuram. Radhalakshmi V P, Punchappadam, Maya M A, Mannampatta, K P Geetha, Mundoor, Radhika M P, Lakkidi, K P Santhakumari, Nagarippuram
Int Auditor: M P Rajagopalan, Mundoor
Samajam Office Manager: K P Prabhakaran, Nagarippuram. Mob: 9744647890.
Kongad unit is the first among Pisharody Samajam units to acquire it’s own building. It is one of the biggest units of the samajam which covers 2 Municipalities and 22 Panchayaths. It’s headquarters is at Kongad, on the Palakkad – Cherppulassery bus route. In this unit, there are 250 members in Pisharody Samajam, 90 members in the Pisharody Educational & Welfare Society and 140 ‘ Thulaseedalam ‘ subscribers. The ” Thulasi Award ” at the central level for short story is being sponsored by this unit. The other main features are:
- Merit awards for 1st, IInd and IIIrd in SSLC are distributting from Sakha itself.
- Merit award for PLUS TWO sponsored by late Smt KP Parvathy Pisharasiar, Kadambur.
- Degree award sponsored by Dr Late Shri Rama Pisharody, Keralasseri.
- Educational aids for financially weaker students sponsored by Shri AP Janardhanan and also Shri Gopala Pisharody K P in memory of Shri MP Narayana Pisharody, Kongad.
- Sakha used to release Telephone Directory for every Ten years from 1990 onwards and as on now, total of Four Directory released.
- Sakha used to felicitate, every year in its annual celebration, great personalities in the field of teaching, literature, art, and cultural talents.